Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, April 24, 2009

All Set & Ready!

The Tan Family will be embarking on another adventure again! Yes, yes....it's SUVivial Challenge 2009 to Kuantan! Will only be having a few hours sleep cos we are supposed to wake up at 3am and reach our meet up point at 4.15am.

Just finished packing our stuff for this small family of 3. XP and Little Arielle were already fast asleep but Mummy Me still can't do so....

*2D1N trip and yet so many stuff!* - Uploaded on 24 Apr 2009

Why leh? Cos I wanna finish reviewing a meeting minutes before going to sleep. Oh no, that means I will probably sleep at 12am+ to 1am+? Hmm, that means I only get to sleep 2 hours and I gotta wake up?? Oh no, luckily I am not the driver but I'm the navigator leh! I still play that important role!

Aiyo....enough liaoz. Better start working on the minutes, sleep early and don't doze off tomorrow! Till then....

No comments: