Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, April 19, 2009

Not Again!

Got a shock when I realised red bites on Little Arielle's left thigh. The only possible place which she could have gotten the bites would be at the Pasir Ris chalet that we went last night. But I have already pasted the mosquito patch on her clothes cos I know that she is very prone to such bites. The patches had since been very useful eversince I last used it. I was quite upset when it failed us this time round. Had applied the medication for her but this time round, it doesn't seemed to look good. Praying hard that she would recover in no time cos we would be travelling out of Singapore this coming weekend and I din want her to feel uncomfortable during the trip :(

*The 2 red bites on her thigh* - Uploaded on 19 Apr 2009

No comments: