Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, April 6, 2009

My Sense of Consolation....

Mummy Me has been feeling down recently, so much so that I dun have the mood to blog. (Will compensate up the posts when I feel better).

Felt really bad especially today. Thanks to those who gave me the encouragement to go on. Of course, one of the greatest consolation is having Little Arielle.

With her smile and a good hug from her, I really felt so much better.

Thanks, my little princess....for making me feel better and at the same time guilty that I wasn't a full time housewife to take care of you....

No comments: