Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, April 4, 2009

Very Pissed Off!

XP was busy washing and polishing his car in the carpark while I was busy backing up my files into the hard disk. Little Arielle was fast asleep.

She woke up a while later and she was interested in my thumbdrive cos one was Hello Kitty and the other one is My Melody.

I left it for her to play cos I dun see any destruction that she can make to it. I turned my focus to another pc and my back was facing her. Sensing that she was quiet for a long time, I decided to check out what she was doing. To my horror, she used a pen and started drawing on my thumbdrive.
*Her doings!* - Uploaded on 06 Apr 2009

She really made my blood boil! I was so upset with what she has done. I caned her and made her stand in a corner. I din allow her to move. She was so scared and kept crying. She automatic apologised to me which in most situations, she would not do such a thing. I can't be bothered with her as I was too angry. Tried various means to get the ink stain removed but it din help :(

Only when XP came back, Little Arielle was glad. Only thing that XP did was to laugh at what she did. Made me feel worst!

No comments: