Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, March 30, 2009

"Stranded" in Mama's House

XP was on leave today to monitor the reno works of our nest. What I know is that they will be doing up the wallpaper for our living room ceiling as well as Little Arielle's bedroom. It wasn't done with the other areas as it was only decided at a later stage that we wanna do up this area. Previously, the other supplier quoted a much higher price if we were to do up Little Arielle's room. This is because they charge a different price as the wall height of Little Arielle's room is very high. As such, we decided to KIV the job. Recently, XP managed to contact the supplier who did up the wallpaper for our Punggol house. He gave a much reasonable price as he based on per square feet to quote. Therefore, he was awarded the job.

As for our living room ceiling, the initial intention is to just have it painted white. However, the job was not done very well and resulted in ugly stripes on the ceiling. XP couldn't take it and by re-painting, there is a possibility of damaging our existing wallpaper as well as our stucco wall. Thus, he decided to do wallpaper for that area as a last resort.

He thought that they would be able to finish the job within half a day but somehow, it did not happen. Was informed that XP that by the time they complete the job, it might be close to 9pm. He gotta clean up after that which might take him another 1 hour. So, I came back to mama's house by myself, ordered pizza and had my dinner here.

*Viva Twin Meal - consists of 1 regular pizza, 1 garlic bread + 4 pcs of honey roasted wings ->$25.67* - Uploaded on 30 Mar 2009

*Striking a pose with the food* - Uploaded on 30 Mar 2009

*Little Arielle with her garlic bread and new hairstyle (can see any diff? only got shorter fringe)* - Uploaded on 30 Mar 2009

XP would pick me up after he's done with the house and I supposed I will not bring Little Arielle home tonight so that he can sleep later tomorrow.

One thing I must compliment XP is that he is really a dedicated man who takes pride in whatever he does. I really cannot match up his level. Must salute to him siaz! Thank you to my man who took up the cleaning up of the house and everything pertaining to reno onto himself. I know that it ain't an easy task and I'm glad that we are almost done!

No comments: