Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sharp Sharp Nose!

I was sitting in the front passenger seat and I discreetly took out a Ricola pearl and quietly popped it into my mouth. I was very certain that Little Arielle, who is sitting diagonally behind me cannot see what I am doing as I have used my cushion to cover my actions up.

Moments later, she suddenly said,"Mummy, I want to eat sweet!" I got a shock and she said the sweet smell so nice!

Wat biangz, XP was still in a blur state until I told him that I was eating sweet. Wat sharp nose she has! Really fits her zodiac - dog!

No comments: