Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, March 7, 2009

Unexpected Reaction!

Little Arielle has not been close to me eversince she weaned off breast milk. Not sure if that is the cause but she is currently sticking to her daddy like glue. I guessed from my past posts, it is clearly explained. Since she is not close to me, I therefore will not foresee that she wants to follow me out today.

What happened was XP had to attend a course from 9.30am to 3pm. I thought that his course was timely as I just wanted to get more clothes for myself. It's just difficult to shop with my man and my girl. So I kinda of enjoy the feeling of shopping alone. So I decided to leave Little Arielle with my mama for about 2 hours, while I pop by TM/CS to do some shopping.

Just when I was about to leave the house, mama was trying to be farnie and told Little Arielle that I am going out without her. I thought that with her 公公 around, she can't be bothered about her, which in most instances is the case. However, today is an exceptional! She ran after me with her shoes in her hands and insisted to follow me. Tried to talk her out but apparently, she din listen. In the end, mama managed to con her into the house and I quickly sneaked off. Hee hee, bad of me hor? But I just wan some personal time leh....

No comments: