Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, March 14, 2009

IT Show 2009

XP wanted to check out the IT show and thus, we proceeded straight there after breakfast. It's about 10.45am when we reached there and there were still plenty of carpark lots left. When we reached the exhibition hall, we realised the reason - it's only open from 12pm onwards. There were other exhibitors who started earlier i.e. SingTel, M1, Starhub, Sony....so we went to take a look there. XP thought of getting our tv there from Sony but realised that their price is not so attractive after all. *Look at the crowd! All waiting for the doors to open!* - Uploaded on 15 Mar 2009

*Squatting together while waiting* - Uploaded on 15 Mar 2009
Finally, the doors opened and the crowd went in orderly. I remembered that I needed a mouse for my laptop. In the end, I also got the table as shown in the pic. It was really a good buy. The table is foldable and I can put it on my bed while I use my lappie. Best of all, when you do not need to use it, you can fold it right until it's flat. So in the end, I bought both the items - mouse and table. Mouse costs me $8 and the table costs me $45. Sorrie, nothing inside is suitable for Little Arielle. Hee!

*My favourite pink mouse and a great invention - table!* * - Uploaded on 15 Mar 2009

No comments: