Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Clumsy Mummy Me

Alamak, I did not know what came over me! Was wearing my shoes with Little Arielle in the arms. Somehow, I just lost my balance and fell down!

Aiyo, can you believe it! Thank god that I was at the doorstep of my PIL's house and it was carpetted. Felt on my bum and my left heel hit my right thigh. I can feel the pain on my right thigh and I expected it to bruise. Luckily, there was no bloodshed.

Most important of all, Little Arielle was all right. Just that she got a shock from her sleep.

Hmm, I must have been dreaming. Gotta exercise caution in future hee!

No comments: