Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, March 7, 2009

Unbeliveable

Little Arielle is a night owl and she can keep me company till wee hours of the night. This happens almost daily and it's not because I din wanna sleep but because Mummy Me is still working hard, clearing emails and replying emails!

While it's good that there is someone to keep you company, I would prefer it to be a slient one. Apparently, she cannot keep quiet and what I hated most is that she enjoys jumping on the bed! That's super irritating!

Tonight is an exception and to me, I just find it unbelievable! XP is already fast asleep. I made milk for Little Arielle and left her alone drinking while I took my shower. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I was surprised to see her fast asleep. That was only 9.30pm!

We din really go out today and she had her usual nap in the afternoon. I was really curious what made her wanna sleep cos the tv was still on. In any case, whatever the reason may be, I hope that she can sleep that early every night. I can have some peace and do my work. It's also good for her cos kids need a lot of sleep for development!

No comments: