Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm 29 Months Old!

Yes, my little girl is growing bigger as the days go by. Unknowingly, she's already 28 months old! Hmm, with a blink of the eye, she would be 28 years old, hahahaha, by then, I would be an old lady liaoz....

Anyway, din manage to come back earlier to spend time with her. Worked till 8pm and by the time I reached mama's house, it's almost 9pm cos we had dinner before going over. But I still made it a point to capture some pics of her. Check it out!

*Cannot stand her vain look* - Uploaded on 07 Mar 2009

*This is an example of a cheeky look* - Uploaded on 07 Mar 2009

*Hmm, a smug look?* - Uploaded on 07 Mar 2009

*Scheming look?* - Uploaded on 07 Mar 2009

*Anticipating look; cos she is waiting for her next scoop of kiwi!* - Uploaded on 07 Mar 2009

No comments: