Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Start of Bento-ing

First step to the start of bento-ing is of course to get some tools. Got so excited when I saw Mama Tong's post of doing up food in a form of bento for her kids. She has yet to start (I assume cos I din see any post of her masterpiece) but she got a full set of tools ready liaoz.

Was even more motivated by her friend's posts on bento as well as some of the sites that I have surfed. These people are really amazing! I really take my hats off them! The time and effort spent to do up a bento for their kids can be tedious but satisfying with the results. Best of all, we just love to hear the "Wow" from our kids.

Managed to only get 2 set of tools from Daiso today when we went shopping at Vivo City. Was hoping to get more but the tools there were so limited. Hopefully can get more of it so that I can start. But of course, most probably can only start when we have shifted to our new house. Cos the kitchen will belong to me liaoz hee!
*2 sets of rice moulds* - Uploaded on 31 Mar 2009

No comments: