Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, March 20, 2009

For Once!

Oh, for once, Little Arielle is seen studying quietly on her own. That lasted quite a while until I shine my camera on her and decided to take a pic. She was distracted by the infra red light and turned and looked at me.

*Opps, noticed the infra light and looked at me!* - Uploaded on 21 Mar 2009

Thereafter, she started becoming nosiy again! Arrgghhh, this is called backside itchy! If I din take her pic, she wouldn't have started walking around liaoz.

Took a while for me to persuade her to go back to her reading! Hee!

*Reading her flashcards* - Uploaded on 21 Mar 2009

*Last but not least, her little ABC book* - Uploaded on 21 Mar 2009

No comments: