Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Busy & Frustrating Night

XP and I had dinner with Astin and gang at Ang Mo Kio. We enjoyed our food and went to pick Little Arielle up after this mini gathering is over.

As usual, we will play with her and I managed to do a second recording of her poetry recitation. Thereafter, XP made milk for her and she was quietly drinking her milk. Just when she finished her last drop of milk. She suddenly vomitted whatever she has contained in her stomach. I was really shocked! Everything happened so fast that we weren't in time to carry her off our bed.

In the end, the bedsheet got stained, the mattress protector got stained and best of all, our mattress got stained too :(

Little Arielle's shirt and pants were badly stained. I was just loss for words. Quickly brought her to the bathroom while XP pulled out the bedsheets for washing. Once I settled Little Arielle, I proceeded to wash her clothes manually as the stains were really bad. Oh mine, the smell of the puke was so strong that I almost vomitted too. Tried to wash off most of it and I threw it into the washer to let the machine do the washing.

Little Arielle was so tired that she fell asleep in the other room. Poor me, I had to wash for the laundry to be done before I can get to sleep. Silly washer is too small for all the bedsheets and protector to go in. As such, I gotta spilt into 3 rounds which means I gotta wait for almost 2 hours cos per cycle is 45 mins! Arrgghhh, I actually meant to sleep early tonight! In the end, I gotta be like a fool waiting for laundry to be done! Indeed a waste of time leh! So morale of the story, get a bigger washer! Luckily, that's what I did for my new washer!

No comments: