Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bone Breaking Day!

What a way to spend my last leave day before I go back to work!

It started in the morning, after we had our breakfast. XP decided to do a one time disinfection of our room. Few days back, he found some dustmite-alike creature crawling around. Worst of all, it actually managed to crawl up his arm. We din have time to do something about it at that time and he took the chance today to get rid of these pest!

Everything in the room was shifted out, except for my bed and pc. We wiped and cleaned every possible place and also took the chance to clean my aircon filter as well as the fan. What was disgusting was that we found live black bugs on the floor and there were worms as well! Arrgghhh....what kind of room are we staying in leh??

We realised that the worms came from the wall and I suspected the reason for their existence might be because of the bird nest that was built next to my aircon. Hmm, a bit loss right? Dun noe what am I talking about? Let me explain....Sometime ago, a bird built a nest next to my aircon. I was not able to see how the nest looked like as it was well-hidden right inside cos there was a hole which they can squeeze in. Shortly after, I heard birds chirping almost every other day and concluded that the mother bird must have laid eggs and the eggs were hatched.

Other than the irritating noise that they had created, we weren't really bothered by them. But, upon seeing the worms today. We had second thoughts and XP decided to seal up the hole. After confirming that the birds were no longer in the nest, he used a wood plank to seal it up.

We continued with the cleaning and managed to complete it after 5 hours. My bones almost fell apart. This is indeed tedious siaz! Although the feeling of staying in a clean room was good but the hard work behind it was indeed tiring! Hopefully can shift into our new house soon cos old condos seemed to have a lot of hidden "guests"!

No comments: