Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, August 29, 2009

Arrgghhh....

Another boring day! Don't feel like going out but yet don't feel like staying at home. In the end, the verdict is still to stay at home! Well, the urge to stay at home is stronger cos again, it's back to my packing days. XP has already expressed interest that he wanted to shift in after the 7th month hungry ghost festival. That means not much time left!

Hmm was quite pleased when I realised that actually most of the items are cleared. I sure hope that this is really the case. Crossing my fingers that we can shift in by then :)

No comments: