Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Load Off My Mind....

Finally, the load of Little Arielle's nursery application is off my mind when I received news from XP that her application is successful :)

I feel so excited that she is going to attend school! Can't wait to see her in uniform! She would definitely look cute in it! A pity that XP did not managed to buy her uniform today cos he did not bring her along. Nevermind, I will bring her either in Sep or Oct to buy since there is no hurry and I have taken leave during those months.

So the total amount paid today was $110 (1 month's school fees) + $16 (registration fee).

Anyway, got a small hiccup this morning when XP went down to do the registration. I was in a meeting and forgot to bring in my hp. XP tried to call me twice but did not managed to get me. Luckily I suddenly remembered about the application and quickly came out of the meeting to check on my hp. He told me that the centre that I directed him to was old and dirty. I quickly checked the address and realised that I have given him a wrong one! Opps. Quickly call the school to verify and was informed that the centre that he went to had already closed. Luckily the correct centre was not far from the old one :)

I will be taking leave in Jan2010 to accompany Little Arielle as she moves on to the next chapter of her life :)

Oh yah, I registered with PAP instead of Cherie Hearts. Was hesitating to consider taking Cherie Hearts after I received their email informing me of the discounts that they are going to give. After their discount, it will still cost me around $300 per month. Sms the person in charge to find out more details and the person only told me the charges. After asking her how long is the session, she ignored me :( Did not give me any email reply as well. Forget it man! If they are not interested in my business, I am not interested in them too! Shall stay put with my PAP first....

No comments: