Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, August 7, 2009

Stressed & Worried

Finally, I managed to get someone to speak with me on the line with regards to Little Arielle's nursery application. This matter has been dragging me for the longest time and I am sad to say that it is still not over yet :(

Early this week, I emailed to Cherie Hearts asking them about their nursery classes. Apparently, the person in charge is out of office and my enquiry was passed from person to person with the end result of no one getting back to me :(

Anyway, I had no time to give them a call to check. In addition, I happened to know from my colleauge that their so called nursery class will cost you about $500+. Oh my god, such an exhoribant amount for a 3 hour class.

I was not prepared to spend such an amount and decided to look for alternative. Another colleauge of mine told me that her child was in PAP nursery and she's doing fine there. I thought that it is a good option since there were many PAP nursery outlets in Tampines which is near my mother's house. I want to make it as convenient for my mother as possible since she will be the one to help me bring her to school.

Tried to call the centre yesterday but no one picked up the call. Called another centre and realised that the previous one was only operating half a day and was advised to call back today as the other centre do not offer nursery class. Finally got someone on the line this morning and realised that they are left with 1-2 vacancies. It got me so worried! The person asked me why I did not register earlier as they started the registration since Apr this year. Oh no....I din know that I was so backdated. They are not able to take in phone registration so I can only do so next Tue.

Gave me a whole list of items to bring down and wish me luck that Little Arielle can get in.

No comments: