Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, August 28, 2009

Clear Pronounciation

Hmm one thing that I am very proud of Little Arielle is that she can really pronounce well. This is especially so in her Mandarin. A lot of people tell me that oh she is so good in Mandarin, next time don't have to worry. But my concern is that her English sucks! But these other people will tell me that don't worry, she can pick up easily in school. Afterall, English is easy to pick up. Huh? Since when? At least, her mummy is a bad example! Yeah....my English sucks! Nevermind, hope that she will not follow my footsteps! Let's check out the video clip:

Uploaded on 01 Sep 2009

No comments: