Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, August 1, 2009

Interesting Find!

As usual, I will continue with my packing during the weekend until we are ready to shift. Hmm....when will be the day I wonder? Really praying hard and hoping that it can be before Little Arielle's birthday. Although it seems like there are still many months to go, but time slips by fast.

I sure hope that my actions of packing can be sped up but the thought of packing and packing during weekend just sucks! Weekends are meant to relax, not to pack and pack endlessly....Oh well, enough of my grumbles!

At least this interesting find made the packing worthwhile!

*Mummy & Child look-alike!* - Uploaded on 03 Aug 2009

Hee....now, do you think Little Arielle looks like me? At least the case when I was young. No wonder there is just the familiar look when I looked at her. Seems like looking into the mirror hee.

Even Little Arielle thought that the pic is her when I first showed it to her :)

No comments: