Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Annoying Service!

It has been more than 1 month! To be exact, it's 1 month and 11 days since Little Arielle had her photo shoot taken at KidsCoverLooks and yes, I have not got her pic yet!

I finally found some time today, took up the phone and tried to contact them. I was immediately pissed off when I hear a dead tone on the line. Thought that the number on their invoice was not valid since they have shifted. As such, I went online, searched for their website and realised that the number reflected there is the same. So the conclusion is that, their phone number did not change!

Since I couldn't get them on the line, I had to send my queries via their online form. They better give me a reply asap!

So annoying....It's not as if it's some free stuff that I got! Paid almost $300 for it de lor!

No comments: