Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, October 23, 2009

十万个为什么

It's not the dvd that featured the little tortoise but it's Little Arielle that is driving me crazy with all her questions! Was quietly enjoying my moment with the tv programme when she wants to join me. She is like a machine gun and can keep on rattling on and on!

No problem about that but every action that the characters did in the programme, she never fails to ask me why like this and why like that. Arrgghhh I answer until bek qek!

The only consolation is that she is doing better with her jigsaw puzzle. That made me feel that she is somewhat sweet and cute :)

No comments: