Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Obsessed with Puzzles!

I'm glad that I have managed to cultivate interest in Little Arielle for jigsaw puzzles. To me, I see it as an avenue for her to build up patience as well as to sharpen her thinking skills.

For the past consecutive days, she never fails to walk automatically to her little red table (where her jigsaw puzzles are placed), sat down on her little red chair and start working on the pieces. This is very consoling as I felt that my teachings were not in vain :) In addition, I can have at least 30 minutes of peace while she is working on the puzzles.

What made me feel great was that she managed to piece up 39 pieces and I completed the last one for her.

I hope that she will be able to finish a full 40 piece puzzle by herself soon and of course, please let this interest stay with her and continue to develop further :)

No comments: