Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, October 18, 2009

She's Brillant!

Called Little Arielle when I reached Singapore and was surprised when she said this to me:"你们出国啊?"

I was stunned! We did not tell her that we are going overseas and she knew it! Hmm....I thought that mama could have told her and when I asked her, she said that she did not say anything to her and thought that we were the ones to tell Little Arielle that we are going overseas! And mama told me that Little Arielle told my auntie that "We went to play" in teochew!

Humph....I wonder who is the one? Or she was so brillant that she guessed it?

No comments: