Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, October 9, 2009

Poor Motor Skills

Having a place of our own called home is indeed different from staying in someone else's house. Though our new house is small, I still managed to have space to play with Little Arielle. Decided to play jigsaw puzzle with her. Something that I have bought few months back but did not have the change to play with her.

Well, it really trains my patience as it ain't easy teaching her how to fix up the pieces together. To start off with, perhaps she does not have much talent in this aspect? That made me envy Mama Tong for having Kieran who is so good in his motor skills! And best of all, this can keep them busy for a few hours. Well, I supposed this is only in Kieran's case ba....

Little Arielle was already losing patience when I repeatedly asked her to get 1 piece of puzzle right in place. She was turning the piece round and round but just failed to get it fixed up. Apparently, my patience stopped there and XP took over. Thank god that there is a second person who can continue playing with her.

The only comforting conversation was that:

LA: Mummy, 我今天很开心!
Me: 为什么?
LA: 因为你没有骂我!
Me: *Faintz*, thereafter trying to find another reason to support her happy mood....
Me: 因为我陪你玩啊?
LA: 是啊!
Me: Yeah....

*Meddling with the pieces of the puzzle* - Uploaded on 12 Oct 2009

No comments: