Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

琴棋书画

样样经通? While this is what I hoped Little Arielle can achieve, I will not be upset if she is unable to :)

Anyway, as her mummy, I have tried to give her whatever I can. This includes expressing interest in putting her in Yamaha school for music lessons (琴). This thought just strike my mind again while working today and I decided to email to the school to request for more details. Some time ago, I did enquire over their counter on the lessons that are suitable for Little Arielle. The staff was helpful and I managed to get quite a bit of brochures. However, I just cannot seemed to locate them now. As such, I had no choice but to send in an enquiry.

I thought that they would give me a written reply and was surprised to receive a call from them instead. The staff was patient and tried to assist me with my mountain of enquiries. Here's the details that I have gathered:

Little Notes:
Weekday class -> $208.65 (for 1 term i.e. 3 months)
Weekend class -> $240.75

Whole course spreads over a period of 6 months with 2 terms i.e. 3 months each. There will be 11 lessons in total and each lesson will be about 45 minutes.

Music Wonderland:
Weekday class -> $240.75 (for 1 term i.e. 3 months)
Weekend class -> $272.85

Junior Course:
Applicable for kids aged between 4 years old to xx (I forgot how old liaoz hee)

In any case, I will sign her up for the little notes to let her have a feel of music. Thereafter, I will skip music wonderland and put her straight in junior course. The staff mentioned that we can do that. I would have her in junior course for 2 years and switch her over to the piano class when she is 6. Well, unless at that time, she shows no interest in piano, then we will decide how things go. The staff was nice to reserve the last vacancy for me. I will need to register before this Sun. If it is confirmed, she will have her lesson from Jan 2010, every Thur at 6.45pm.

Next, I am interested to let her attend drawing lessons (书画). Seeing that Alicia can draw so well, I was hoping that Little Arielle has this talent. And she does express interest in drawing. Heard from Ching that her girl is attending lessons at CC and it costs $60 for 10 lessons. Thought that this is a relatively cheap option to let Little Arielle try it out. However, it seems like the child needs to be at least 4 to 5 years old before they can sign up. Oh well, will wait till she is older then :)

So exciting!

No comments: