Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some Positive Replies....

Yes....finally, at long last....I am getting some sensible answers from KidsCoverLooks. One of the staff called me this afternoon and informed me that I am able to collect Little Arielle's photos this weekend or during weekdays next week.

When asked what caused the delay? They are only able to tell me that there was a delay at their photo lab but was unable to give me a detailed explanation. Oh well....shan't spend time with the person on this since she doesn't have an answer anyway.

Hopefully the effects of the photos are good and it doesn't disappoint me. Else it is definitely not worth the wait and $$.

No comments: