Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Little Arielle's Nitemare

Hmm I just cannot link Little Arielle with nitemare! Cos she is one whom I think is not scared of anything. So much so that she can sometimes watch scary movies with me.

But, I was told by XP this morning that Little Arielle did not sleep well last night. She woke up almost every hour at 2am+ and 3am+. XP said that Little Arielle told him that she was scared. Oohhh....it must be the 18 levels of hell that we visited yesterday that made her sleepless.

Hmm....so Little Arielle, must be good girl okie! Else will have karma leh....like what Ah Tan jie jie always says!

No comments: