Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, November 23, 2009

Brown Milk?

Blur XP forgot to tell me that he has finished the last scoop of milk powder this morning. If he had told me earlier, I would have gotten some from mama's house before coming home.

Oh well, no choice! Little Arielle gotta make do with the instant milo that I have got. Luckily still got this instant milo. Else she gotta either live on fresh air or plain water :)

*Little Arielle with Milo* - Uploaded on 28 Nov 2009

In any case, she din like the idea of having milo as her milk. As such, she did not finish the whole bottle and left about 1/4. Just tahan until tomorrow okie :)

No comments: