Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, November 27, 2009

The Fallen....

Mummy Me! Yeah....after 1 year+ of being healthy, I am finally down with flu (of cos not something that I wanted!). It was really terrible. XP's virus must be so strong that even sleeping separately at night and not sharing food did not help :(

Perhaps drenching in the rain yesterday contributed part of it too. In any case, I did not even want to pull myself out of bed this morning. I just felt restless. But I had to eat something so that I can take the medication. As such, we went opposite our house and had something to eat. Hmm I don't have to worry about poor appetite cos I am usually a glutton when it comes to flu.

After brunch (cos was already 11am+), XP wanted to go to my MIL's house. We took a bus to her place, stayed for about 2 hours and returned home. All of us took our afternoon nap to recharge!

Since it had been a boring day, we decided to walk to Parkway for dinner. Little Arielle was most thrilled! We were there for less than an hour and I asked to go home. The end of a boring day!

Hopefully Mummy Me will be better tomorrow for more exciting things?

No comments: