Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, February 1, 2010

A Disasterous Morning!

Sigh....what could be worst than clearing up vomit mess in the car early in the morning! It seems to be a continuous of bad luck from last night! Thanks to Little Arielle who decided to puke out her milk in XP's car. From her cough, I kinda of anticipated that the next reaction will be her puke and Bingo! I was right lor!

XP must have been boiling mad and Mummy Me gotta be like a monkey who had to first crawl out of my passenger seat to the back seat, be as agile and quick as possible to wipe off the mess from the car seat.

It was thankful that most of the mess was on Little Arielle's hair, PJ and my cushion :( And, the liquid did not seep into the back seat, else I really don't know how to clear that up! Thank god that I have a set of clothes in my bag. So I changed Little Arielle out of her PJ, placed the dirty PJ and cushion cover into a plastic bag.

And it was also lucky that we were about to reach my mama's house. Immediately when mama opened the door, I passed her everything and I'm off to work. Luckily the smell did not linger in the car. Else the next person to puke will be ME!

No comments: