Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, February 8, 2010

Wall Sticker!

Mummy Me has been wanting to get some wall stickers to paste on Little Arielle's room's boring wall. Although there's wall paper in her room, somehow the design wasn't what I like. As such, I thought of getting wall stickers to decorate it. As usual, it has been on my mind for the longest time but no action has been taken!

Just saw Astin's post where she bought wall stickers and decorated Lucas's room with it. Wow....it was so nice! Made my hands itchy leh! And with Astin's push (by asking me whether I want to go with her to buy wall stickers or not), I agreed without hesitation.

So off we go to Tiong Bahru Plaza during lunch and I bought the following wall sticker ->

*Cute stickers with friendly animals* - Uploaded on 09 Feb 2010

Wanted to get Disney Princess for Little Arielle but they only have Belle. Hmm, that's Mummy Me's favourite and not really Little Arielle's one. As such, I gave it a miss! Hmm, Mummy Me wonder if XP would object to the wall sticker. Thank god, he also found the pic cute.

Hee hee, he will have the honour to do the pasting this Fri since he has taken leave to do spring cleaning. Ahhh, I just love him so much hee!

No comments: