Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, February 1, 2010

Sleeping Beauty!

It was not easy getting Little Arielle to sleep at night, much less asking her to sleep early. But tonight, she behaved differently. Thought that I would be into some routine cycle again of having to coax her to sleep but I don't have to! After feeding her medication, I gave her her milk and she fell asleep immediately after finishing it.

Hmm, is it because
a. The medication is finally working?
b. She was too tired cos the previous night, she din sleep well?
c. She felt a sense of security now that she is sleeping in my room?

Whatever the reason, I just hope that my beauty can sleep through the night :) Sleep tight....

No comments: