Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, February 1, 2010

Another Disturbing Night!


Just when Mummy Me thought that I can have a good night's sleep to prepare myself for a new work week, I was terribly wrong :(

It first started with me trying to get Little Arielle to sleep. Sometimes I wonder why is it that kids' medication do not have the ability to make them drowsy? Or is it because they are by nature too hyper until the medication doesn't work on them. Anyway, I tried to put her to sleep at about 9pm+. Shortly, she came out and asked for companionship. Well, I got work to do how to accompany her?

So I sent her back to her room and repeated the whole process again. It was quiet for a long time until 11pm+, I saw her popping outside my storeroom again!!! Was really angry and threatened to off the lights if she is not gonna sleep.

Went back to my work to finish off the last bit of stuff before I rest for the night. At about 3am, I heard the knob of my door turning and I guessed as much, this naughty little one sneaked into my room again. As such, I asked her to sleep on the mattress next to me. Within an hour, Little Arielle came up to me and told me that her urine has leaked out. Was glad that her mattress did not kena. Quickly changed her and she insisted to sleep on my bed but at the same time refused to wear her pants. Cannot take her naughty gesture.

Nevermind, I let her be and off the aircon instead. Thought that I can have my next few hours of sleep before daybreak but I was wrong again! At about 5am+, she woke me up and pulled out her diaper. I got so fed up that I asked her to go and look for her daddy instead. I tried to salvage my remainding half an hour of sleep but just when my hand happened to flick onto the right side of my bed, I felt dampness and immediately jumped out of my bed! I knew that that must be Little Arielle's urine! Arrgghhh nothing can describe the feeling that I had -> to kill someone! So mad leh! Gotta force myself to grab a cloth and start cleaning up her mess!

In the meantime, Little Arielle was sent back to her mattress. She finally decided to sleep in but too bad, it's time for her to get up!!!

No comments: