Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Disturbing Night

After taking Little Arielle's temperature after we came home last night at about 9pm+, I got a shock when the thermometer read 39.9 degree! I panic for a moment but quickly calmed myself down and did the necessary:
1. Give her a bit of milk
2. Feed her fever medication
3. Paste the fever patch on her forehead

She fell asleep shortly....

Temperature check at 1am+, it is still reading at 39.8. Din really seem to have dropped :( Gave her another dose of medication and told myself that I gotta wake up 4 hours later to check on her again. Woke up at about 5am+ and there is still no drop :( Quickly changed her fever patch and another dose of medication was given. If there is no improvement, I would have to bring her to the doc. It is really very worrying!
Finally, I was heaving a sigh of relief when the next temperature check at 8am+ showed 37.4 degree. Thank god that her temperature was normal. But still gave her her medication at 9am+ and I think I will continue her fever medication for today lest the fever comes back again. But instead of 4 hourly, I would probably stretch to 6 hourly.


No comments: