Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, January 14, 2010

So Disappointed!

Yeah....that's Mummy Me's look when I got to know from this particular baker that she might not be able to take in my order for Little Arielle's birthday cake.

Last year, I tried to order from her but I was too late and she was already fully booked :( This year, I was very diligent and sent in my enquiry today. She was also very diligent and replied me that she is unable to take in any orders for Jul onwards as her son is taking PSLE this year and thereafter, they are planning for a holiday. As such, the timing wise might not warrant her time to bake cakes!

I was checking with her again to see if there is any hope and currently awaiting for a positive reply from her! If it is gonna be a NO again, I will have to source for another person liaoz!

No comments: