Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st Day in School

Today is the official day that Little Arielle is attending class. The routine is the same this morning i.e. drink milk and get dressed. Only difference is that this time round, she would be wearing her uniform and school shoes. Of course I have to tie up her hair to make sure that she is neat and tidy. And yes, another difference is that she was super fast with her milk drinking. Wat seh, within moments, the whole bottle is finished. Compared with normal days, it was heaven and earth!

It was quite a challenge when it comes to wearing socks. Since young, Little Arielle din really like to put on socks as it would make her feet warm and uncomfortable. After I put on her socks for her, within the next few minutes, she was already making noise and wanted to remove it. Had a hard time convincing her to wear until XP gave in when we were in the bus.

However, Little Arielle promised XP that she would wear it when we are about to reach. Indeed, she kept her promise and wore her socks herself :)

As we were a bit late, we had to walk very fast. Wow, what a rush! Hengz ah....we were in time. It took a while for the teachers to open the door. Once the door is opened, the little ones were brought in one by one by the teacher. Most of them, including Little Arielle walked in happily. Of course, some were still blur and did not know what is going on. There were some who were sobbing away and the teacher had to carry them in. The last two who went in was the worst! One of them was kicking her legs and struggling to come down. The other screamed at the top of her voice! Faintz....I was glad that Little Arielle did not behave in that way when she walked in. However, I was afraid that she would be affected by the other kids and cry along with them. I tried to peep from all angles but did not manage to see anything at all. I was quite worried and wanted to tell the teacher that I want to go in and take a look. But, the parents of the crying kids are not making such request and it seemed ridiculous for me to do so! So, sadly I left after they gathered all the kids and locked the door.

3 hours passed by quickly and I was happy to be able to pick my darling up. Mama and I were there about 10 minutes before class is dismissed. We waited patiently outside the door. Finally, it was opened and what I liked about the school was that they would call out the name of the child at the doorstep and the parent will come forward to "claim" them. This is to ensure the safety of child. Great responsibility of the school!

Anyway, my girl is finally out! Check out the video that I have got! One and only one :)



Uploaded on 06th Jan 2010

Boy, I was glad that she enjoyed herself today! And learnt how to say,"Good morning, teacher" Hopefully, her English will improve tremendously :)

No comments: