Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Little Reward Goes A Long Way....

Finally, there's homework for Little Arielle to do for her Little Notes's class. For the past 2 lessons, Mummy Me has been tasked to do a lot of craft work i.e. cutting out a lot of cute little creatures until I never fail to complain to myself whenever I had to cut!

Anyway, back to Little Arielle....like I was saying in the first para, she has homework and it's for her to do colouring on 4 different pictures. Well, teacher says parents no need to help and please don't expect your child to colour within the lines! Yeah! I like that! So basically, I just took out the colour pencils and let her do the necessary. Well of course, I will tell her which part to colour which colour.

Well, it took her a long while to have it done. With close supervision from XP hee! And the colouring must be up to his standard. Yah, he should share this "burden" since he is not attending the class. It took Little Arielle almost 1.5hours to get it done. And, she was motivated cos she has been promised an ice-cream cone at the end of her completed task :)



Uploaded on 26 Jan 2010

No comments: