Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, January 10, 2010

尿床了

Little Arielle did not want to put on diapers for her afternoon nap. She promised her daddy that she would wake up if she wants to pee. Apparently I have doubt for her words. But since her daddy was confident that she can make it, I just let her be.

About 2 hours + later, I suddenly hear cries from Little Arielle's room and out she came, with tears rolling down her cheeks. She was not wearing her panties and we immediately understood what has happened.

She was guilty that she has wetted her bed. My FIL was around and he quickly took her mattress and blanket and sun it under the scorching sun. XP quickly brought Little Arielle to wash up and consoled her.

Hee hee my guess is right! And yes, what happened to the waterproof mattress that Mummy Me promised to buy? Opps, it's still in my shopping list!

No comments: