Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleepy Me....


Did not have a good night's sleep....all thanks to Little Arielle....

Since she wasn't feeling well, I decided to bunk in with her to ensure that everything is all right. 2 person squeezing in a super single bed was bad enough! What was worst was that I sometimes gotta tahan her karate kicks!

Anyway, that's merely one of the reasons that I couldn't sleep well. The other reason is of course worried about her. It's just an instinct that I will auto wake up almost every 2 hours, just to check and make sure that she is sleeping well and there is no sudden feverish feel. Luckily, she had a good sleep. Hmm, at least I think so! But not for me :( Waiting for weekend to come and hopefully she will not be the live alarm clock again!

No comments: