Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, January 18, 2010

My Little Artwork

Mama told me that Little Arielle brought back her artwork today. The one with the birthday cake was brought home last Friday but Mama just couldn't find it until later (realised that Little Arielle hung it on her scooter). Anyway, when I saw it, I almost faint! Her colouring sucks man! No wonder I hear her saying that she is doing colouring everyday hee! The other one was done today. It was a wand and the "card" area had these wordings: "My friend is _____" Little Arielle filled the name -> Amelia. When asked why she indicated Amelia, she said that because she has a princess jacket, therefore, she is her friend, faintz! Made friends cos she got princess items! Buay tahan her!

*"Birthday cake paper bag & her magic wand :)* - Uploaded on 19 Jan 2010

No comments: