Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Brave Little Girl


Hmm, I think I'm quite retarded and only realised that Little Arielle was so brave when it comes to taking her medication. Probably I must have treated her like an adult and therefore missed this part and took her for granted.

It was really a breeze when I fed her her medication. She would obediently open her mouth wide, drink up the medication, followed by drinking plain water.

Good girl, my darling! Hope you will get well soon! Your ice-cream is still waiting for you in the fridge :) And please let me have a good night sleep. No more karate kicks okie?

No comments: