Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's Crazy!

taking care of a sick man and a young kid. I almost couldn't breathe even though it was just for half a day.

Woke up in the morning, need to feed XP his medication, go out and buy breakfast for him. But before going out, I gotta change my girl out of her pyjamas and get her ready. When she is ready to go, gotta rush to buy breakfast and quickly come back.

Once back, gotta settle XP with his breakfast, followed by Little Arielle's food. Only when both have eaten, it was then my turn to eat. Straightafter I finished my breakfast, I gotta clear up the place, bath Little Arielle and get ready to buy some grocery and lunch.

Had to bring Little Arielle else she would be barking XP at home and deprive him of his rest. Took a bus to Parkway with Little Arielle as I need to get some stuff from NTUC. I found myself to be a superwoman as I was able to carry back 1 tin of 1.8kg milk powder, 5 apples, 1 tube of Yakult, 2 cartons of HL milk, 1 pack of 4 small milo and 1 bottle of mositoriuser. On top of that, I gotta hold on to my packet of porridge + Little Arielle's hand.

The journey from NTUC to the bus stop was torturing! I can feel my arms breaking but I gotta tahan :( Luckily there were empty seats at the bus stop and I can rest my items there for a while. Thank god that there was seat on bus for Little Arielle else I think I gotta perform acrobatics by balancing my items, myself and Little Arielle.

The moment I reached home, put down my stuff, gave XP his medication, made Little Arielle her milk, sort out the groceries, wash the dishes, gave XP his lunch, tuck Little Arielle for her afternoon nap. After all these are done, I am now taking a breather!

After blogging, I gotta hang the laundry, drink some water (damn thirsty), probably eat lunch (if I have the mood), tidy up the place and get ready XP's tea break. Faintz....

One can really die in Singapore and cannot fall sick!

No comments: