Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mini Reshuffle

Since Little Arielle is unwell, I reckon we will be going out today. As such, I decided to do a little reshuffle to the placement of my items in the kitchen. The rice dispenser is supposed to be on the other side of my kitchen and I shifted it now to the existing place as shown in the pic:
The place where the rice cooker is sitting, that's where the previous rice dispenser was as shown in the pic:
And, today is the first time that we are using our rice cooker :) XP cooked some rice and that's for our lunch. With some canned food. Little Arielle requested to eat some rice too. She needs some carbo since she is not taking her milk.

Hmm, know what my kitchen is lacking? Hee hee, a dish rack!

No comments: