Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moo Moo Cow!

Even since Mummy Me saw the moo moo cow coin bank, I wanted to get my hands on it. I still remembered that I saw it in Isetan just one day before my Bangkok trip. Apparently, I did not buy it cos I found the price to be so ridiculous -> $33.90. Subsequently, I too saw the same coin bank in Bangkok and the price was even more x. As such, I told myself that I will immediately cheong to Isetan once I am back from my Bangkok trip.

Well, I did cheong to Isetan but they were not selling it anymore cos it was a one-off sales that they had for Xmas at the atrium. I was pretty upset and was determined to search for it. Went to a few shops and did find similar ones but not the one that I wanted. Finally, I found it in Tampines One but XP felt that it was stupid to pay such a price for a coin bank. In the end, I went around checking if I could exchange some Asia mall voucher so that I can get the coin bank but got no luck in doing so. In the end, I kinda of gave up :(

Today, XP sms me and told me that he bought the exact coin bank that I wanted at only a price of $18. I was so thrilled! When I got home and saw it, I was so delighted! Yes, that's the one that I wanted!

Hee, I specially placed mine next to Little Arielle's one. Not bad leh, she can recognise which one is hers hee and even told me that mine is the mummy of her coin bank hee!

*Moo moo relationship!* - Uploaded on 12 Jan 2010

No comments: