Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Reunion Lunch @ Straits Kitchen

It's a tradition of the Tan family i.e. my PIL to have reunion dinner on Chinese New Year's eve as well as the last day of Chinese New Year.

XP has reserved a table at Straits Kitchen, located at Hyatt Hotel for our reunion lunch. The parking fees was x! $5 per entry. But I thought that we can fully utilise the fee by shopping around after lunch. Afterall, we seldom step into the streets of Orchard during weekends. This is the chance :)

As such, Mummy Me's appetite was good. What made it better was the food :) It's buffet style and per pax cost about $40 - $50+++.

However, in the middle of our lunch, my MIL insisted that we should go back straight after lunch as my BIL would be visiting her next unit i.e. opposite me and she felt that we should be home so that he can visit our unit too. She added in a lot of crap and XP couldn't tahan her and decided to give in. I was apparently unhappy and decided not to take a group photo!

I was super irritated! More so when they only stayed less than 15 minutes at my place! I gotta give up my chance of shopping around just to entertain them for 15 minutes! Angry leh!



*Uploaded on 09 Mar 2010*

No comments: