Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Lewis's Shower

Wow....time flies! I remember the last time when we went to Astin's place, she just delivered Lucas. I can't believe that this second time that I visited her was to celebrate her second prince's baby shower!

Din have much chance to take pic of Baby Lewis cos I'm not sure if the parents would be pantang or not :p So in the end, I requested Astin to send me his pic instead. And as a memory, I just randomly took Little Arielle with the swimming pool background! Hahaha!

*One of her favourite teapot pose!* - Uploaded on 21 May 2011

*Baby Lewis sleeping soundly!* - Uploaded on 21 May 2011

In any case, just happy for her and hereby wish the whole family well and full of happiness!

No comments: