Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Never Changed Compasspoint

It's been a long time since we last stepped into Compasspoint. I guessed, that's at least 1 - 2 years ago! I still remembered that this used to be my 'usual spot' when we were staying in Punggol. Now that we have moved to East Coast area, we seldom visit there.

Decided to go and check out this mall and was surprised that nothing much has changed, especially their foodcourt, which is forever so crowded!! Other than that, most of the stores were still there except for a minor switch here and there.

Realised that there's actually nothing very interesting here and that made me think how come it used to be my hot spot the last time??

Anyway, was in Best Denki and Little Arielle grew excited when she saw the electric piano. Quickly made herself comfy and she started playing on it. Perhaps, it's really time for her to learn? I did enquire at the CC yesterday and they gave me a slip to contact the school because they mentioned that the teachers do conduct lessons at their venue but we need to make arrangement with the school directly. The fees was not x. $200+ for 11 lessons leh! Definitely cheaper than Yamaha! Hmm....will give them a call to find out more details :p

*Starting to play....* - Uploaded on 15 May 2011


*Future pianist?* - Uploaded on 15 May 2011

No comments: