Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, May 13, 2011

Improving Week by Week

This is the second time that I felt that my time, effort and money spent on Little Arielle's art lesson is worth every single cent. I went downstairs to settle the payment for her new school term and when I got back, she has done up most of the letters. I couldn't believe that she did it and asked if she was the one who drew it. Her teacher, Mr Goh, immediately told me that she did it on her own. He only helped to start the first letter! Woohoo~ Boy, am I proud of her! Can really see the vast improvement in her! Even mama was amazed that she could draw the people so well. Don't say her, I myself was surprised too :p

*I'm really loss of words! Just happy that Little Arielle has made such progress!* - Uploaded on 14 May 2011

*Helped her with the colouring cos there's too much to colour and time is running short* - Uploaded on 14 May 2011


*XP helped with the outline* - Uploaded on 14 May 2011


*And the paintworks done by both of them :)* - Uploaded on 14 May 2011

No comments: