Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, May 13, 2011

Phew!!

Went to pick Little Arielle from my mama house....prior to that, was really worried that she would get chickenpox! Cos our overseas trip is just 2 weeks away! If she got it now, she sure can recover in time. But the problem is, Mummy Me has yet to get it! If I got it after her, it would definitely affect the trip. And if I quarantine myself from her, I would feel very bad that mama has to help me to take care of her and me, as a mother, I would feel very bad that I cannot take care of my own sick child.

But when I saw my little darling, I knew that my worries are unfounded! She is definitely not having any chickenpox! Hmm....the vaccine that she took really help? Whatever the case, I pray hard that nothing goes wrong for the next 2 weeks!!

No comments: